SSI Securities Corporation. is not responsible for any risks, loss or damage arising
- The Client provides information slowly, mistakenly or inaccurately as a result
E-Trading Services and/ or E-Trading transactions may not perform.
- Errors of any third party including but not limitation to the Company's services
providers in providing E-Trading Services.
- The Client’s transaction order is revoked due to problem of the System or any
related technical means may arise for any reason.
- The Company fails to execution of Client’s transactions or perform their responsibilities
in accordance with the terms and provisions using E-Trading Services due to the
failure of machinery, data processing, information telecommunications, natural disaster
or any event occurring beyond the control of the Company or as a result of fraud,
falsification making by any third party.
- E-Trading Services, E-Trading’s transactions or E-Trading Service’s information
is used by Client’s authorization.
- Token, username, logging password, trading password, electronic signature and/or
other Client’s identified factors provided by the Company are mislaid or stolen
by any third party who causes unwanted transactions, information approaching via